Books

Friday, November 6, 2020

Whelp... That Did Not Go According To Plan...

In defiance of all my posturing, life decided that it did have to throw one more monkey wrench into my plans for Nano. My tendonitis flared. Since then, I've been resting my wrists. I did get 2k before I had to stop though. And all of that was on story. I do have basic ideas about where this book is going and in fact, the first quarter of the book is essentially figured out. I'm missing some motivations, but I have no worries that I won't figure out what I'm missing there. And I can work on planning out the story even with that missing bit. 

Also, having that beginning figured out is a relief in and of itself. I have ideas for the rest of the novel as well, including a very interesting storyline specifically for Kuzunoha and Isashi, which is awesome. 

And while the plotting part is always tough, I love seeing a story come together. That moment when everything starts working is amazing. So, My Day 5 total is 2091 words. Let's see if I can't add some more to that before the end of the day, yes?

Let me know if you're doing Nanowrimo this year? If so, what is your word count at? 

OH!!! 

Back on the 28th, KDA put out their new video finally! If you haven't seen the brilliant video or amazing song yet, check it out below. This time, Riot is giving us a full album being released tomorrow and has teased that we may get up to four more music videos for the group, essentially coming out the new few Friday's starting on the 13th. I am out and out stoked for this and cannot wait to see what they have in store. 



No comments:

Post a Comment