Books

Friday, November 13, 2020

Whoops!

Every Nanowrimo is different. Some I whiz through, never slowing down. And some, I have to run my way all the way to the end, playing catch up the whole way. 

This year is going to be one of the later. Seriously, if it isn't one thing, it's another. 

However, instead of whining about it, I am going to celebrate my wins and introduce you guys to a new-to-me original song from Amalee and Divide Music created for Hazbin Hotel. This song could make me ship Charlie and Alastor all on its own, though I certainly hadn't even considered it before I heard this and saw the art. 

What do you guys think? Also, let me know who your favourite characters from Hazbin Hotel are? Personally, I love Cherry Bomb and Angel, though Vaggie is up there as well. I love her fiery personality. Oh, and definitely don't stop at just this song. Amalee does amazing covers and I have more than a few of her songs on my playlists. 




No comments:

Post a Comment