Books

Friday, May 15, 2020

Its Been a Hell of a Good Week!

Its been a busy week, despite nothing really changing. I have a novella I'm trying to edit so I can send it out to a reader, I started editing another book, and I'm still trying to finish writing book 4. In addition to that, I've been trying to get a whole slew of things finished, both to do with my writing and not. In addition to that, I've been waiting on another potential editing client (and while they may take up some of my time, its wonderful to be working, helping out my fellow authors. 

Despite everything that's on my plate, its been a hell of a good week. I wish I'd gotten more done, of course; having multiple projects on the go offers some freedom if you're having trouble finishing a task, but it also put tons of extra tasks on the docket. That said, I'm super glad to have had Black Desert Online to play when I need an hour away from a task. Its relaxing and helps me to feel all the more eager to get back to my work.

Unfortunately, this leads to a very quiet week for me to talk about... That said, keep an eye out. I should have a few awesome things going up over the next week! I've been working super hard behind the scenes and things are finally falling into place.

Keep your eyes out for those updates and I promise you won't be let down.


No comments:

Post a Comment