Books

Friday, May 8, 2020

Hunter's Gambit- A Year in Review

     Its been a little over a year and since all is quiet on the noveling front, I thought I'd take some time to look back at what's happened for Hunter's Gambit in the last year. 



     Hunter's Gambit was released a little over a year ago. It didn't get a lot of fanfare, but it did get out there. I had 3 signings, two of which were at local bookstores and one at When Words Collide. I wasn't surprised that the convention was the best for recognition over the year... I gave presentations there and did a lot of networking, with both fans and other authors. What did astound me was that people were searching for me out of all the amazing authors there. I was honored beyond words. 


     Aside from that, I've gotten 5 reviews (which doesn't sound like many but pleases me since its known that only 1% of people tend to leave reviews at all). On Goodreads, my star rating is 4.40 out of 5 and on Amazon, its 5 out of 5 (though I only have 2 ratings right now, one on .com and one on .ca). I've also found my novel in bookstores worldwide. This probably means that one day I'll have to think about getting it translated, though that will be for later. 


     So, where is this series going? Well, first off, this is a series, not a trilogy. I'm getting near the end of the rough draft for book 4 and have a lot more planned out for these characters. I'm expecting somewhere between 8-12 books, but I couldn't tell you for certain yet. Just know that I'm young and in it for the long haul. I'd also like to get an audiobook done for it. Let me know if its something you'd be interested in!


     What were your favorite scenes in Hunter's Gambit? What about your favorite characters? 

No comments:

Post a Comment