Books

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Exciting News!

Its been nearly two weeks since my last update, but I have some really exciting news!

Are you leaning close? Like really close? Good.

I have a short story that will be coming out on Wednesday!

It won't be my novel, unfortunately (that is currently slated for a December release), but a short story, written in a darker and more urban setting than I normally visit in my writing. Here are the cover and blurb. It will be available on Amazon, Kobo, Nook and iBooks. The links are down below!

I hope you all enjoy it!


It’s a burden knowing that magic exists…

For as long as she can remember, Phedre has seen a much different world than the rest of us. Sprites and spirits dance around and through us and everybody is surrounded by brightly coloured auras. Despite that touch of magic, she lived a normal life. But when her new step-father breaks the peace in their home, Phedre runs without a plan. Offered an escape that she never expected, she will learn that no gift is without its price and one harsh truth; in this world, some people are burdened with glorious purpose… and others are simply bugs caught in the webs of fate.

Kindle
Kobo 

No comments:

Post a Comment