Books

Friday, November 2, 2018

First Day of Nanowrimo

          As always, I am taking part in Nanowrimo. However, this year, despite not having a day job to keep me busy, it feels like it really snuck up on me. Which I kind of find hilarious, especially since I'm having trouble keeping the days all straight in my mind. On the other hand, it isn't like I haven't been busy. In the last two weeks, I have edited my short story and published it, sent my first novel to my editor and finished sending book two to my beta readers. I even did a very minimum planning for Nanowrimo.

          Today I had a very decent total of 2,691 words. I was going to 3k, but I just missed the mark. More so because the first chapter just wasn't working for me and I had to restart it. Not that those words don't count, just they took longer and were harder to do than I could have hoped for.

          Are you doing Nanowrimo? Let me know if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment