Books

Friday, July 31, 2020

I HAVE BOOKS!

Guys, its going to be a short post this week. Mainly because I have super important news! 

I HAVE BOOKS! 


That's just one of the boxes that came in! They are all so perfect! I am glad to finally have one of my own to put on my shelf. Yes, I do keep one of each of my novels. That shelf is currently filled with other stuff, but it is a larger section devoted to my novels than it was before. 

The book above is a copy of my first fully edited novel, a dark fantasy titled Falling Through the Threshold. One day, I'd like to go through it and edit it to put out there. However, I was originally seeing it as a trilogy... now I think it may do better as a stand-alone. Since I printed it out and got it bound at my local Staples I keep it on the shelf.

They just arrived today! So if anybody was holding off to order directly through me, you can do that now! Just contact me and let me know! It also means that as soon as I can start hitting the convention circuit again that I'll have physical copies to take with me! 

Has anyone finished reading it yet? I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what your reviews say. I hope you're all loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment