Books

Friday, June 19, 2020

Still Celebrating!

As an author, it is my role in society to provide entertainment. I help my readers to find that moment of clarity within themselves; a catharsis of sorts. It's one of the reasons I feel that all artists are important and should be treated as though they are necessary. If you've been self-isolating, I'm sure that you've been leaning heavily on the works of your favorite authors, actors, writers, painters, and all other forms of artists. 

Last week, I finally got to fulfill my role and help all of you! I am still running off that high!


I haven't seen any pictures released, which saddened me, but my novel did get a 5-star rating on Goodreads which left me cheering! All in all, I'll count another rating as a success!

Have you read Lord's Curse yet? What are you thinking about it so far? I can't wait to see your reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment