Books

Friday, June 12, 2020

Eeek! Lord's Curse Release Day!!!

It's finally here! I am so excited It's been a long journey, filled with more mistakes on my part than I want to admit to. Despite that, I am so pleased to finally be able to share the end product with all of you! Its been an intense year, but there is something so uplifting about finally getting it out to you guys. I don't have kids, but I have always assumed that it's like sending your child away to school or college. You won't be there to guide it anymore and it has to stand on its own. Fortunately, I think I have managed to prepare it adequately, with some great help from my editor and beta readers.

Not only that, but the proof copy arrived yesterday, and it's even more gorgeous beside Hunter's Gambit than it was on its own!



It's my wish that you'll all settle in with it after work and enjoy the adventure. Definitely let me know of course! I love seeing pictures and would love to see how excited you guys are. Use the hashtags #lordscurse, #kitsuneken, or #kitsuneken2 anywhere online to share your pictures! I'll be following along, hoping to read when you find a new favourite quote or as you're knocked for a loop by a twist in the story. 

Speaking of that, would you guys be interested in having a temporarily pinned post on FB to discuss the book, hash out conspiracy theories, or just to post your thoughts on it? Let me know and I can make one for you guys. 

And that's it for me! Go out and get your copy of Lord's Curse. It should be available everywhere you buy ebooks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment