Books

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Super quick update...

It's been a week come and gone now and I'm still sick. Not badly now, fortunately. I have a fever that comes and goes which occasionally knocks me out, and I'm not good for extended trips out yet, but better. I am back to work, as of today, which I'm happy to report. I wrote 600 new words on one of my rewrite chapters and I'm hoping to finish that chapter tomorrow.

Other than that, I've been dealing with the extreme cold here in Calgary. Our temperatures have been hovering around -30C which means I have very few reasons to leave the house anyway. I've been making a point of walking down the block to the mailbox every day to make sure I don't end up feeling cabin fever too badly.

And that's where I'm going to end today. Rest up, if you're sick, stay where its safe, whether its fire or ice you're hiding from and take care of yourself until next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment