Books

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Giftmas

      Happy Holidays, everyone! I am here to tell you that it has been insanely busy over here this last week and a half. First, for Nanowrimo, I finished with 57,161 words. I was so tired I took a couple of days off reading and resting my poor hands. I wrote another 7,000-8,000 words and then my kickass editor got my novel back to me. Since then I have been working at editing my novel. I currently have 48 pages out of 246 finished and ready to go. I'm hoping to have at least the e-copy available for Christmas, but I'll let you know as soon as I've seen how long this very final run of edits will take me. 


     More importantly, Giftmas is the other thing I'm involved in right now. A friend of mine, Rhonda Parrish, is hosting her yearly Giftmas. She and I, and a whole slew of other writers are asking you to consider donating to the Edmonton Food Bank. This is a charity that is close and dear to Rhonda's heart, having used the service before. Having had to rely on the Calgary Food Bank myself on occasion, I can fully understand why she likes showing them the love and trying to get them a large donation every year. 



        However, it isn't only donations you'll be seeing. There are a host of authors offering free daily short stories (some Christmas-based and some not) to get you excited and hopefully willing to donate. In addition, there will be prizes and gifts sent your way... not the least of which is a free e-copy of my short story, Fated, for everyone who donates more than $1. So if you've been holding off on buying my story, you can donate and get it, along with other items. Please check her site for all the awesome details and links. 

          You can donate below using the link provided. 
Merry Giftmas to All!


No comments:

Post a Comment