Books

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Summer is a Tough Season

We've hit one of our 3-4 weeks a year when its over 20C even at night.

Which is no excuse for me not having a post out yesterday. No, I put that blame entirely on the concert I went to see. Blackstreet Boys came to my hometown this week and I'd bought tickets months in advance. That was on Wednesday evening and I admit, I danced my ass off and sang loudly to every song and screamed like a fangirl. Then I did nothing but draw on Thursday while listening to BSB music on repeat, not realizing that I was supposed to have a blog done. 


However, instead of panicking, I'm simply going to own up to it and apologize. I am very sorry and I promise that I will have a full post up next week on time. And in lieu of my normal post, please appreciate what I did produce yesterday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment