Books

Friday, March 22, 2019

I'm on a Podcast!!!

This week's post is going to be super short! I have been incredibly busy with the release of Hunter's Gambit this week and driving myself mad with mentioning it, marketing it and the such. I've had a great first week (I can't believe its even been a week so far) and everyone has been so supportive. Strangely, other than the amazing cover, everyone seems very pleased with my in-book design. Apparently, a lot of people find books have fonts that are too small and they love mine. It isn't something I ever thought I'd get comments on. I haven't gotten any reviews yet, but that is hardly a surprise since its only been a week. Hopefully, we'll see a few rolling in soon, and please remember to leave yours when you finish reading it!



As part of my preparation for my book release, I was a guest on the Just Joshing podcast and that episode just went out today. While the podcast is available on pretty much whichever podcast app you use, you can also find it here. The podcast is nearly an hour long, but it was a great conversation. We talk a lot about a variety of subjects and have a great chat. Joshua is a wonderful interviewer, and I'd suggest that after listening to my episode that you jump back and listen to a few of his older ones. In particular, I found his interviews with Fonda Lee, Calvin Jim, and Kai Kiriyama to be excellent episodes.


So go, check out the podcast and please, let me know when you publish a review or if you publish any thoughts online about it! Have a great weekend reading! I'll be getting back to work on editing, hoping to get the sequel out to you as soon as I can.

Please follow this link for a full list of where you can find Hunter's Gambit if you don't have a book you want to read this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment