Books

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Join me on the 7th Sea!


Alright, normally I don't put out back to back stuff like this, but what I found today is a doozy!

Okay, so most of you know that I'm a tabletop roleplayer. I enjoy playing games like Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons, Shadowrun... but my favourite has always been 7th Sea. This is a game of Pirates and Magic, roughly based on the myths and legends of Europe, creating a world, like and unlike our own. Not many people know about it, but everyone who does tends to become a pretty big fan of it.

And now I found out that they're rebooting it on Kickstarter.



I've got to admit, guys... I am super stoked! I am going to be a proud backer as of later today! I'm just waiting to talk to my hubby first so we can figure out what goodies we really want (A sorte deck, a sorte deck; my fortune for an authentic sorte deck)!

If you're looking for a kick-ass game to play, back this one, get a copy of the expanded rules and start playing... its going to rock!

Also, if you happen to be known as Montaigne Mike, contact me! This is your Machiavellian Fate Witch from Calgary... Any chance you've come back to Calgary and are willing to GM for us again?

No comments:

Post a Comment