Books

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

#Readfor15yyc

I'm a big reader, as I'm sure anyone following my blog may have realized. I've read 9 books this year and 1 manga already and I've pledged to take part in the Goodreads reading challenge and put down 100 books total. Today though, I found out about an awesome little thing that the Calgary Public Library is doing.



#Readfor15yyc is a little thing they're doing to show the world how much Calgarians specifically read! They'll be following the hashtag above all day today, so read for 15 minutes and post about it on FB or Twitter or wherever you hang out and use the hashtag to let them know!

Me, I spent the afternoon reading Pathfinders advernture path, Secrets of the Spinx to prepare for our game that I'm running today, and then took 15 glorious minutes to read a bit more of Besieged by Rowena Cory Daniells.

Are you in Calgary? What did you read today? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment