Books

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Welcome (belatedly) to Goblinization Day

Sorry Everyone, I tried to get this in before April 30th was over... but between editing issues, rendering times and simply how the video itself is, it took me a bit longer than I hoped to get out. That said, it was Goblinization day when I recorded this so I hope you'll join me in saying that it still counts Chummers. I hope you all stayed inside!

All joking and Shadowrun references aside, I put together an interesting and educational video for you about the differences between cultural appropriation and cultural appreciation. It's a bit of a long discussion but it was wonderful to take part in and I hope you'll like it, too!
Joining me today are: - Maxine, a yoga teacher from Wales, UK - Carrie Besko Garn a tarot reader and teacher from BC, Canada - Sheena, a yoga teacher from Colorado Springs, USA Sometimes, the hardest thing to do can be to stop talking and listen to those in the cultures you may be appropriating while trying to appreciate them. Come and watch the whole thing on the new channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment