Books

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Name Redacted

Sorry for the delay everyone! 

I have been super busy getting everything ready for the Youtube show I've been planning. I have been working on finding the right technology to run the avatar, which also required finding myself a recording program that wasn't attached to anything else. That said, I am exceptionally excited to finally give the update that I am going to be starting the recording process later today. To make sure that you get a good weekly experience, I'm going to be recording a few episodes in advance to make sure that I always have something ready for you!

That said, it has been a ride figuring all this out. When I started this last year, I honestly thought that learning to use the program to create an avatar would be the hardest part of the deal. Instead, my natural art skill made that part fun and games compared to researching all of the programs I could use, testing all of them out and figuring out the pros and cons of using each would be. As it is, I'm still getting comfortable using it, but at least that is simply using now, rather than constantly looking for "how-to" and tutorial videos every time I open one of the programs up.

Name Redacted is obviously not going to be the name. Anyone want to guess what name I have in mind instead?

I’m hoping to have a full introduction video loaded and ready to go by next Monday, but I should be able to tell you Friday if that’s going to be feasible or not. As always, keep an eye here and on my social media accounts for the latest updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment