Books

Monday, January 9, 2017

Unlucky

Bleh, my new year has sucked so far. I started feeling sick on the 2nd of January and the flu has not receded yet. I haven't even gotten to my local Chapters to pick up my New Years book. I'm hoping to go on Friday. I have been sick enough that I haven't even been able to read or write lately (though I have been able to listen to books. Thank the gods for Audible). Words were too much for me. I seem to be on the mend finally and I'm hoping to be back at work tomorrow and writing soon. Until then, I'll keep this as a short update and get back to resting.

Oh! I did forget to mention one other book I recieved this season in my last update. I got Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I'm really looking forward to reading this one when I get a chance; certainly before the movie comes out.

One other thing, I signed up for Goodread's 2017 Reading Challenge again. I tend to read about 100 books a year, but I found that I really had trouble reaching it last year. This year I decided to go for an easier goal of 80 novels.

Anyways I'm going back to bed in the hopes of getting back to work soon. What have you read this year? Have you signed up for the Challenge? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment