Books

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Netflix And Honour Seem like Odd Bedfellows

          Yesterday, I finished editing chapter 15, which is awesome. Today, I just about half finished chapter 16, though I'm hoping to get a bit more done tonight. It might be difficult since I signed up for Netflix, though.

          Okay, so I'm exaggerating. Even when I was a kid I tended to read more than I ever watched television. Still, after working a full day at work on 5 hours of sleep, I must admit that the siren song of my pillow is strong.

          I can hear the question that is probably most on your minds... if I don't watch television, why would I ever pay for Netflix? Well, my completely honourable reasons are the documentaries. I am one of those people that actually enjoy watching documentaries and since most of my novels and stories pull on myth and history for inspiration. The less than honourable reasons are, of course, enough awesome shows (like Young Justice and more than a few anime shows) that I want to watch are on it that its worth it for me to pick it up.

           Anyways, I'm going to see what I can get done and hopefully I'll have some good news for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment