Books

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Eeek!

Hey guys! Sorry for no post last week. We are still self-isolating up here and while I'm used to staying in the house all day, I am not used to having my husband home all day. Thus, I've temporarily ended up changing the hours I spend awake and I'll be honest, its kinda weird. Nice to wake up in the AM, but that's about it. Fortunately, I've finally managed to change my sleep schedule somewhat. 

However, having my husband home all day means that I end up having no idea what day it is anymore. I'll try to do better next time.

As to what I've been doing, I've been working just a bit on writing, I've been spending half an hour or more trying to work on jewelry every day, and Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped was finally released yesterday, so I spent most of the day reading that. I also made a point of baking some cookies to enjoy while I read. Aside from that, I've rediscovered my love for a little known game called Unholy Heights. The devil owns a condominium for monsters. Fight your way to world domination, while dealing with renters who refuse to pay their rent and must be evicted as well as defending your turf from adventurers set on taking your stuff. Its a great game. Simple, but hilarious. 

And that's about it. I'm signed up for camp Nanowrimo and set myself a goal for 50 hours. I'm at just over an hour now, but I'm enjoying the work. 

And that's about it. What have you been doing to keep yourself entertained?

No comments:

Post a Comment